Humbled, Speechless, Honored, Blessed, and Excited, are just a few words that barely scratch the surface of how I feel right now. To be nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award, for doing what I love, is beyond AMAZING!!! I started writing to encourage others, but had no idea it would go global. This has truly inspired me to continue to do the work the Heavenly Father has entrusted me to do.
Thank you Monaminga for the nomination. You are truly a gem, with a resilient mind, and it translates into your writings. I am honored that you take the time to grace my writings with your eyes.
I appreciate the questions that you’ve asked, and I will answer them in as much detail as possible. Let me first explain the rules for future nominees:
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and / or your blog site.
Your Questions Answered
1. How long have you been blogging? I started blogging in November of 2016 as a way to share my heart, encourage, and give hope.
2. Do your friends and family support you in this? I would say yes to those that know I write. Would I like more family and friends to be supportive, of course but at the end of the day, I don’t blog for approval, I blog to change lives.
3. Which is your favorite time of the day? I like the evening because all of my family is home at the same time. To me it means that another prayer was answered.
4. What would be your dream vacation? I never really thought about this question. Anywhere with crystal clear waters. I love being around water because it’s so peaceful.
5. What genre of movies you like best? Oh Boy! I am not much of a movie/TV person, but if I had to choose, I’d have to say movies that have lessons, and positive vibes
6. What do you wake up to? That depends LOL. It could either be my husbands good morning, or my little’s yelling for me to come rescue them from their cribs.
7. Are you a morning person? I would consider myself a morning person. I like to rise with the sun
8. What motivates you? There are many things that motivate me. I love seeing people happy, and winning at this thing called life
9. How do you think your friends see you? There are various aspects to me. I’m silly, serious, funny, and mysterious all in one. I guess it depends on the situation, or moment. I would like to think they see me as well-rounded.
10. What would be your idea for saving the environment from pollution ? Great question, I would say finding a way to make it impossible for people to litter. Ban all toxic chemicals that harm humankind, or the earth.
11. Happy or peaceful, what is more important to you? Can I choose both? There are benefits to both, and a motto to live by.
I enjoyed answering your questions, they forced me to think, and reminded me of some very important reasons as to why I started blogging in the first place.
I nominate the following bloggers because I have been inspired by their writings, and want to thank them for sharing their gift with the world.
Questions for nominees
1.How long have you been writing? 2. Why do you write? 3. What inspires you? 4. What country do you live? 5. What fulfills you? 6. What genre of music do you like? 7. What makes you smile? 8. What motivates you to keep blogging? 9. How do you think your friends view you? 10. Do you feel supported in your blogging? 11. If you could change on thing to make the world a better place, what would it be?
Many Blessings to you all as you continue to inspire the world.